Are you planning a trip overseas? Schedule an appointment with one of our clinical pharmacists (located in Snohomish County near Marysville, WA) to receive all required vaccinations and personalized trip consultation:
Reasons to use Tulalip Clinical Pharmacy Travel Clinic services:
- Tulalip Clinical Pharmacy is a member of the International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM), the largest organization of professionals dedicated to the advancement of the specialty of travel medicine.
- We use an industry-leading travel medicine resource service that provides comprehensive and up-to-the-minute health and safety guidance.
- Pre-travel preparation
- Immunization recommendations
- Yellow fever entry requirements
- Food and water precautions
- Prevention and treatment of traveler’s diarrhea
- Insect and malaria precautions
- Hospitals/clinics locations and contact information
- Safety hazards
- Post-travel care
- This is a one-stop solution for all your travel health needs.
- Travel vaccinations
- Travel medications
- Health-related travel planning
- Vaccination documentation
- Flexible schedule and off-site services available for groups of more than four travelers.
- Dedicated travel clinic consultants are committed to answer all your health-related questions and will not rush you through your appointment like other similar services.
- We pride ourselves in giving exceptional travel clinic services and will offer full visit fee refund if you are not completely satisfied for whatever reason. Here are some reviews on Yelp about our travel clinic services.
- One of the most reasonably priced full service travel health services in the area.
Travel Clinic appointment fee:
$60 for the first person, $30 for each additional person up to three. Each fifth person is no charge. No additional fee for follow-up visit(s). Please call to inquire about group rates and off-site services.
$15–$250 per vaccine if insurance does not cover. We will always attempt to bill your insurance first.
Travel Clinic Hours
|Mon., Tues., and Wed.
||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Friday and Sunday
||No Travel Clinic appointment
(ATTENTION: Please schedule at least two business days before your appointment to give pharmacy travel clinic staff enough time to prepare for your visit.)
We recommended that the initial travel visit be scheduled using our online scheduling system at least 4-6 weeks before departure and that at least 60 minutes be allotted for this visit. Please allow additional time if more than one individual is to be seen, if children are traveling, or if the traveler has special health care needs. When prompted to complete an online questionnaire, please provide specific and detailed information so our travel clinic consultant can assess your travel-related health and vaccination needs.