What is compliance packaging?
Compliance packaging, also referred to as adherence packaging, is a way to organize and arrange a patient’s medications based on prescribed directions and frequencies. Blister packing is one of the most popular compliance packaging formats which arranges doses into blisters based on the prescribed administration schedule. In addition, blister cards include important information such as date, time, drug names, imprint, pill color, dosage etc. to ensure accurate and timely administration.
Do you need compliance packaging?
- Do you take multiple medications?
- Are you overwhelmed by how and when to take your doses?
- Is it hard to remember if you took a dose when scheduled?
- Are you tired of running to the pharmacy to pick up refills?
- Does your doctor change your medications often?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Tulalip Clinical Pharmacy’s Medbox service could help you.
What Tulalip Clinical Pharmacy Blister Cards can do for you?
- All prescriptions arranged by dose and time of day
- See at a glance when and what doses were taken
- Eliminate chance of missing or doubling doses
- One single trip to the pharmacy per month
- Accurately and professionally prepared using state-of-the-art Synmed Blister Packing robot.